Friday, August 3, 2012

This 21 Month Old Boy

I feel like it's time for an update on the Rhetter man.
Besides, the reason I'm so far behind on my blog is mostly his fault. ;)
Can I blame it on my 21 month old? 
Hee!
Seriously though, that boy is b.u.s.y. 

I've heard a saying recently, 
"The Mother of boys is awake from son up till son down." 
I have to say, I completely agree! 


The boy loves his sleep, probably because he doesn't stop while he's awake. 
He's still napping 2-3, sometimes 4 hours a day. 
Bedtime is around 7-8pm, and he wakes up around 8-9am. 
For a being a fat baby this toddler has lost every ounce of baby fat 
since he's been walking/running/climbing/jumping/sliding/wrestling.
He's got the sweetest heart. 
He's a snuggle bug. 
He adores his big brother. 
He loves his Mama. 
He worships his Daddy.
 He loves his big dog, and leads him around by his collar like a horse.
He's wild, and has no fear. 
He is tough. 
Really tough. 
He's a picky eater. 
He loves loves loves fruit. 
He hates cheese, noddles and most meats. 
(Where did he come from?)
He is talking more and more every day. 
(Our favorite right now is "Luh you")
He loves girls. 
(Seriously, we are in trouble. I watch a few of my friends little girls every now and then, and he always says "Hiiii" in the most flirty hilarious way, and pets their heads and arms, & hugs and kisses on them!)
He loves his toy four wheeler, and rides it down our little hill in the backyard - over and over again.
He loves walking up the stairs by himself (with Mama close behind)
He wants Mama to change him, but Daddy to read books and put him to bed.
He wants to do everything Case does.
He is becoming very vocal about what he wants.
He loves trucks.
He loves trains.
He loves dinosaurs.
He loves cows. 
He LOVES Buzz Lightyear and Woody. 
He is precious. 
He is fun. 
He is almost 2!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment