Friday, August 10, 2012

Lunch & a Trip to The Game Farm

Mom & Dad suggested another outing for all the Grand-kids. 
This time, lunch and a trip to the Game Farm in Frankfort was brought up, and Amy and I both agreed that it sounded very fun! 

All the kids and I have been with Mom & Dad before, but the last time Amy was working longer hours and wasn't able to go. Now that she has an amazing schedule at work,
 she was able to join us on a weekday adventure!

After Happy meals, and Diet cokes we headed toward the Game Farm. 
We split up between my truck (with the third row, yay!) and Mom & Dad's car. 
On the way down, I had my boys and Cy in the way back. 
The whole way there, Amy and I were CRACKING up at Cy & Case. 
Case has this new rendition of "Row, row, row your boat"
(Row row row your boat gently as a dream, mary, mary, mary life is in the trees) 
and Cy and Case were making up even funnier, crazier versions, that had Amy and I laughing so hard! 

It went something like this, alternating between Cy and Case...
Row row row your tugboat
gently on the trees
merry merry merry Christmas
life is but a dream

I can't even remember all the things, they came up with. 
Crazies! 

Well, we arrived, and all piled out of our cars. 
Excited about seeing some of our Kentucky Wildlife! 

 





 (Daddy hates the pictures with the snake ;)


So Cy and I had this bet, that if I could get this hat on his head without him knowing - that he'd wear it the rest of the trip. 
Guess who did just that? ;)

Griffin taught Case how to catch some fish! 



Actual size of an Eagles nest, is that not insane?



Go Wildcats! ;)





Crazy Kid. 
(& yes, I realize, that every picture of Rhetter was in his stroller - but believe me I couldn't unstrap that boy or he would have tried to cuddle with the bear or pet the wildcat. Like, seriously.) 

Had so much fun. 
Thank you Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment