Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl

I am so, so excited to share that our family has just added a sweet, beautiful baby girl.
Eric & Erica just welcomed their daughter.
(Matt's step-sister & her husband)
 
Audrey Hope Turner
7 lbs 14 oz 
21 in

Isn't she precious?
Oh my goodness, how I ACHE to hold her! 
They live in Raleigh, North Carolina. 
WAY too far away. 
Wish so badly, we could be there right now.

She was apparently nice and comfy in Mama's belly. 
Sweet girl came 6 days after her estimated due date. 
She had a long journey getting here,
but of course (and clearly) worth the wait.

I'm sure I was driving my Mother in Law absolutely crazy, texting her for updates over and over again. 
(Sorry, Sally!) ;)
I just love love love babies, and so unbelievably excited for her arrival. 
I wanted to feel like I was there, part of it. 
Wish I could be waiting in the waiting room with everyone else, anxiously awaiting the words, 
"She's here!"

Counting down the days, until I can hold her. 

Have to share a sweet story as well, about Case. 
When we heard the news, Case and I talked about how "Eric, and Erica's baby in their belly, decided to come out! She was here! They named her Audrey Hope!" We looked at her sweet face for the first time, thanks to picture messaging and facebook. 
Well, that night, while Case and I were praying we thanked God for baby Audrey.
We finished up our prayer, like always. 
I kissed him Good-Night, and shut his door. 
Walked downstairs, to finish up cleaning up toys, and turning lights off, 
when I heard his door open back up. 

"Mommy?"
"Yeah, Case?"
"Mommy, I like baby Audrey."
"You do?? Isn't she so pretty?"
"Yeah, she pretty. I like her Mommy. Night! Love you!" 

 Couldn't stop smiling the rest of the night thinking about that. 
She's already stealing so many hearts. 

Congratulations, Mommy & Daddy! 
Love you guys!
Can not WAIT to meet you, baby girl. 
We love you so much already!

1 comment:

  1. She's a bundle of sweetness. Congratulations to them!

    ReplyDelete