Sunday, November 6, 2011

Rhetter's First Step!

We were sitting around watching football and playing with the boys, and I got on the floor to try to persuade Rhett to walk to me. He's been cruising like crazy, and starting to stand alone for a few seconds at a time. He's still very unsure, and super wobbly. 

But...then it happened! He took one little baby step, wobbling the entire 1/2 second that it happened...but it HAPPENED! He took his first step! Then it happened again a few minutes later with another try!

We all cheered and clapped, and he was cracking up! Clapping right along with us! 

 I'm still not convinced that he will take off anytime soon. However, I remember when Case started walking, I thought the exact same thing, and he just kept taking those baby steps. Which led to a few more and then a few more... and before I knew it he was running.

Can't wait to see Rhetter man start taking off, even though it means I will be unbelievably busy the next couple of years as I chase that little man around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment