Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Days

First, can I just say I have been the WORST picture taker EVER lately? For someone who usually takes a billion pictures a day, I'm really slacking. ;) I've somehow lost the charger to my new camera (we think it might be in Myrtle Beach somewhere) but thankfully I just got one off of Amazon with a gift card from my birthday. Should be here tomorrow! (Thanks Mom and Dad!)

We've had a relaxing weekend, but with this time change I just can't seem to wake up! I know we gained an hour, and it was awesome Sunday morning, feeling like I had an extra hour to get everyone ready for church. Now though, I feel like I could sleep all day! Blah! The boys have actually done pretty well though, thank goodness! 

Today, the boys woke up around 7 (which felt like 8) and poor little Rhetters was fussy all morning. He has been clingy and fussy all week actually. He went down for his nap this morning, so early! He was down for his nap by 9:30am!
He's usually such a happy mellow little guy, I think the teeth that just will not come out have been making him pretty miserable. Which breaks his Mama's heart. I hate seeing him hurting, and he only seems to be happy when I'm holding him, which can make for a long day sometimes. Must have been extra tired from those two big steps he took last night! ;)

He just woke up from a three hour nap, and seems to be pretty happy! Yay! (Knocking on wood)

Matt's bowling tonight, and we our small group meets tomorrow night; we're off from school tomorrow for Election Day. So, I'm excited about having a few more lazy days with my boys. Maybe we'll work on this walking thing some more, only if we have orajel on those gums. :)

Here's a picture I just took with my iPhone, look at me taking pictures today, woo hoo! ;)

Rhett got in that rocking chair all by himself, and guess who needed his chair too? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment