Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sleepy Mama

I wonder if there is any possible way to start training your unborn child to sleep at night and not during the day! 
I know that the experts say babies are rocked to sleep by all your movement during the day, and they are usually most active when you are still and quiet. Well, this boy in my belly is doing just that!

Baby boy (can't wait until we decide on a name ha!) is also carrying SO LOW! I don't remember Case carrying as low as this guy. I literally feel like he's going to fall out sometimes! Ha! So besides being super low, he kicks me all night long. I can usually sleep through it but I have entered the stage in pregnancy where I pee three or four times a night. Then, with my dear husband snoring his ridiculously loud snores it's almost impossible to get any sleep around here anymore! Last night I moved to the guest room around 4:30am but the baby decided to have a party in there so who knows how long I laid there restless!

I've learned quickly after becoming a Mom that I am the kind of person that needs my sleep or I'm not so pleasant...so I'm hoping to take a little nap when Case does today! :)

The days aren't too hard to get through though, because I know we are leaving for the beach in TWO DAYS! My birthday present, the iphone 4 is also supposedly being delivered tomorrow, (FINALLY) so that's exciting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment