Sunday, July 25, 2010

As of Lately...

Well, let's see... I turned twenty four. It's so wild how your twenties slip by without you even knowing it. I still feel twenty years old. 

Sometimes I just sit back and think about how unbelievably blessed I am. I am exactly where I wanted to be at this point in my life. I always said I just wanted to be happily married and have babies. I knew then like I know now: it's where I am supposed to be.

  I am married to an amazing husband who loves me more than anything. We have a sweet sweet toddler, and we have another sweet baby boy on the way. How extremely amazing is that?! My heart melts thinking about adding another baby into our family. I cannot wait to meet him, to see what he looks like, to hold him in my arms and snuggle, to bond with another sweet child that God has given us.(Only about 4 months to go!)

This month we also celebrated our FOUR YEAR wedding anniversary! We didn't do anything special this year, and it was almost comforting knowing that we didn't have to! We have vacation coming up soon, and we agreed that was our present this year. :) We have some ideas for our five year though. Talon Winery gave us a signed bottle of wine from our wedding, and we meant to drink it on our one year anniversary and totally forgot. So, we are going to pop it open on the big five year anniversary. I'm hoping we can sneak away for a weekend for a Cincinnati Red's Game or maybe a Dave Matthews Concert! Something super fun that we both would love to do. Looking forward to spending all my years with my man! :)


Other than that we are just waiting for Hilton Head! We leave THIS Saturday, we cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment