Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Granny's House

Matt and I had Fourth of July Weekend plans for what we think is the first time since Case was born, we were at the beach last year with the family, and the year before that I was so pregnant I can't even remember what we did!

This year, we had plans (with amazing friends) to go to the lake all day Saturday, and to watch fireworks on the water, then a cookout Sunday evening - but what were we going to do with our sweet little man??

Thankfully, Mom agreed to watch him down at Granny's for the weekend, and I quickly decided that Case and I would go on down Thursday because I wanted to spend some time there too!  Then I would leave, and pick him up half way the following Monday. We even talked Avery into coming with us! :)

Granny's house (especially in the summer) is almost magical, I still feel the way I did as a kid when I get there, it's gorgeous, time is slower, and everything is just better in the country. :)

As you can tell, Case and all of the cousins and second cousins had SO much fun together! I loved every minute of it, and I know little man had fun at Granny's house while Mama and Daddy were gone.

Here's a couple of pictures from our Weekend! 


We had such a great time with such amazing friends, and yes that's me rocking the O'Douls non-alcoholic beer with a baby belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment