Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Littlest Man!

I'm 21 weeks pregnant today! 

According to our ultrasound at 20 weeks, baby was weighing around 13 oz, and according to websites baby is about 10.5 in long! 

Well, this baby boy in my belly has been moving around like a crazy man, I feel him all over my belly. I imagine him doing some wild stunts in there, and last night Matt (without a doubt) felt him kick and it made my night! We had been trying to get him to feel it for a couple of days, but he wasn't ever quite sure he actually felt the baby or if it was just me breathing or something, but last night I felt a huge kick and Matt said "Oh yeah! I felt that one!"

Feeling a baby move inside of me is without a doubt one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced, and it gets even better when your husband can be a part of it too. :)

p.s. We're now trying to decide between the names Easton and Rhett, we love both of the names so much and keep going back and forth!

No comments:

Post a Comment