Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just Married

Kelli & Chris's Wedding was all set for Friday, May 11, 2012. 
They had the cutest wedding announcement pictures, and we all couldn't wait for the big day! 

I had asked my Mom & Dad in advance to watch our wild boys that weekend, so we could drive up and spend the long weekend without two little ones running around. 
I am SO glad and thankful they were able to so that we could help out on the wedding day! 
(Thanks Mom & Dad!)

From what I understand Kelli, and her big sister Erica did most of the planning for the wedding themselves, and they did an absolutely beautiful job. 

Everything was so simple, classic and elegant. 







Kelli asked me to make her labels for the reception, I loved making them for her, so fun!




Even the church itself was stunning. 



Nothing was even comparable to the bride though.
Just stunning. 



Daddy having a little chat with his future son in law ;)



 




It was perfect! 
We are SO happy for you Kelli & Chris! 

No comments:

Post a Comment