Thursday, May 3, 2012

Waiting

So, I have been without my truck since April 7th.
(I just looked through my text messages with my sister to figure that out ha!)
Today is May 3rd.
Which means it's almost been an entire month without my own truck.

I guess I shouldn't say I'm completely without a vehicle, because our long time neighbor Joe, has sweetly let me borrow his second car for the two days a week that I work at the preschool.

We decided to refinance the house, pay off student loans etc. to make room for a new car payment.
It was a great option for us, but unfortunately it takes about 30 days to process a refinancing.

I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel though - we are hopefully finalizing everything in two weeks, on the 14th, and then after a 3 day grace period we will be able to FINALLY go truck shopping for me!

All this waiting is making it that much more exciting, almost feel like I'm 16 again getting a new truck!

No comments:

Post a Comment