Monday, August 29, 2011

Splashing

Lately, I have been doing all sorts of little projects around the house. The past few weeks, I have repainted the downstairs bathroom, and I have been repainting all of the trim in the house. Just to freshen everything up.

Well, the other day, I just had a little bit to go on the staircase when Mr. Rhett woke up from his nap. After feeding him his bottle, I let him play downstairs for a little while as I finished up. All the gates were locked, and Case was still snoozing.

I was almost done, when I heard a splash. Followed by giggling. 
Splash
Giggle
Splash
 Belly Laugh
Splash
 Cracking Up

Oh my word. 

I ran downstairs, grabbed the camera on my way because I just knew. 


I hate that this is blurry!



Seriously Rhetter man??!
So GROSS! But how funny is his face?? He knows he is rotten! 

Don't you worry, he got a good wash after this! Little stinker! :)

1 comment: