Friday, August 19, 2011

Pool Days

We've only been to the pool a hand full of times this summer, mostly because it's pretty hard with a 2 year old and a baby! Case isn't super confident in the pool yet, and obviously babies need full your full attention. It's pretty exhausting actually! HA!

We have been with my friend Kelli and her girls and niece a few times, and we went for a couple of hours with Daddy one weekend. The easiest trip to the pool this summer was when my Mom watched Rhetter man for me so Case and I could go with Dad, Cy, Griffin (his friend Will) and Avery. The big boys watched over Case and I didn't have to worry about Rhett needing to eat or nap while we were in the sun. It was soo relaxing!

It's also pretty hard to get pictures when you are keeping an eye on two little ones! I managed to get a few here and there throughout the summer though.

Here's our pool day with Daddy


Then a couple of weekends ago, a friend from church planned a play date at the pool. We met up with Lindsy and her two girls, Kennedy and Avery. Along with my friend Sarah, and her two boys Eli and Miles. It was so much fun, although it was hard for the Momma's to all talk and hang out, because naturally all of our mobile little ones were running off in different directions! :)


I for one, am looking forward to next summer as the boys will be a little older and much easier to take to the pool! I am NOT wishing for that to happen anytime soon though! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that Case is about a month away from being THREE and Rhett is NINE MONTHS OLD! UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment