Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thursday Night Live


Last week, Dad took all the "kids" out for lunch at Fazolis, and then to Orange Leaf for dessert. 
We had so much fun! 
We missed Mom. She had of course planned to go, but ended up heading to Leitchfield to be with my Granny.

After Orange Leaf, we all came back to our house to hang out for a little while. Sitting around, Dad mentioned that he was thinking about going to Thursday Night Live that evening. The Big Maracas were playing that night, the same band that played at my brother Ryan & Virginia's wedding!

I had never been, but had been wanting to all summer! It just never ended up happening, so I jumped at the opportunity! I asked the kids if they wanted to (Cy, Griffin & Avery) Griffin didn't want to that night, and Avery had her orientation for 3rd grade. Matt had to work late, so Dad, Case, Rhett, Cy and I all headed down around 5:30!

Dad got down there before us, and saved us a spot pretty close to the band. Cy, the boys and I drove around and around looking for a parking spot - if you know me you know driving downtown scares me, but we did just fine! :)

 Case was a dancing fool! 

Rhetter's took everything in. :)










Oh my word this kid loves to dance. 



I have no idea where he got such sweet, Egyptian dance moves!

It was such a fun, random evening out! 
Wish Matt, Mom Griffin, Avery, Amy, and Tim could have made it. Especially wish Ryan & Virginia could have made it to watch their wedding band play again!
Wish all of our family could have made it for that matter!

We will definitely have to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment