Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today

Today it's rainy, and dreary, but perfectly relaxing. Perfect for getting the last few things around the house finished and snuggling with my sweet little man. 
There is a pot roast, potatoes, carrots and onions bubbling in the crock pot. Mmm.
The house is clean. 
The baby gear is ready and waiting.
Our lives are about to change forever. 

We are headed to the hospital tomorrow morning, and will hopefully meet our sweet baby boy before midnight! 
I've been teary all day watching Case play, he is totally oblivious to how his world is about to turn upside down! I just pray that I can balance everything as best as I can. I know our hearts will double with love not divide. I know there will be some hard times in the beginning adjusting to everything. But I also know the moments that absolutely steal your heart and catch your breath will outweigh all of the difficult ones.

It's surreal that it's all happening tomorrow. I keep going back and forth between total calmness and excitement to pure panic and anxiety! It's happening! TOMORROW! 

We appreciate all of the prayers and support as we welcome our littlest man into our family very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment