Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello 9th Month!

Well, it's finally here!

I am 36 weeks preggo today, which means I am officially entering my last month of pregnancy!

I am definitely in "nesting mode". I have days where I clean all day, like yesterday for example. I picked up, cleaned up, scrubbed some muddy paw prints off the carpet, hung the new shelves for the boys rooms, did four loads of laundry, and thought about my to do list for the rest of the week. 

Today though I'm going to take it easy, that's usually how it goes. I go go go one day, then the next I rest. I am washing all of the receiving blankets though, I have to get things ready! Matt and I have also talked about how we need to start buying newborn diapers every week, we need to get stocked up before our little guy makes his appearance! We have all of the other basics, thank goodness!

I have a friend in PA school, and after measuring my fundal height she thinks Rhett has already "dropped" and that she predicts I'll be having him around 37 weeks! Ahh! :)

I keep going back and forth about when I think little man will be arriving. On one hand I do think he'll be early, I've measured slightly larger than my due date this entire pregnancy. Case was two weeks early, and my Mom was early with all three of us. I am 95% positive Rhett has already dropped, and I am having a ton of Braxton Hicks contractions. However, I just know that since I think he's coming early, I'm going to scrub my house, be completely ready with bags packed and he'll be a week late. 
It's just the waiting game now!

My Doctors appointment is in two days, we'll see what he says! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment