Friday, October 22, 2010

Crisp, Beautiful, Breathtaking Fall

I always forget how much I love fall. I'm a summer girl at heart, but every single year, those first cool mornings, the changes in the leaves, the promises of pumpkin patches and comfort food, of scarfs and boots always catch my breath and make me smile. 

The change of seasons always reminds me of how wonderful God is. How perfect his plans are, and how beautifully he can transform our surroundings and our lives. Matt and I are so blessed to share these seasons  together, and with our little man Case. We are so unbelievably thrilled to add baby Rhett into this family, and cannot wait to meet him!

Here are a few memories from this fall so far...






We visited Nanny, Poppy, Mamaw & Papaw in Ashland! 



Nanny read to Case, and Papaw played "This Little Piggy" :)


We went back to Boyd's Orchard with Daddy one afternoon...






We played football in the backyard... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment