Friday, October 22, 2010

Eight Months!


All of a sudden I feel like I have that huge pregnant belly! 

Rhett's running out of room in there! He's stretching out as much as he can though, I am constantly feeling little feet and elbows pushing their way out, or making their way across my belly. Or, he'll shift in such a way that it takes my breath away! Some days I truly believe he's trying to escape! He is a wiggly little guy! He's also carrying super duper low, I definitely have the pregnant woman waddle going on! 

Next Tuesday I will officially be in my ninth month.I also have my first weekly appointment, and Case will have his second day of "school"! They will be checking me at this appointment, I am so curious to see what my Doctor says about his position, and his thoughts on when he will be making an appearance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment