Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Surprise Baby Shower at Little Blessings!


After lunch, I stayed in the lunch room to clean up and stack chairs,
then walked down the hallway, as Jennifer was standing outside of the big room. 

I followed her into the room, to see the entire preschool, 
all three classes sitting on the floor, with teachers standing by, 
as they all shouted "SURPRISE!!!"

Sort of lost it, okay I lost it, and had to keep leaving the room for a second to get it together...
while saying "I am way too pregnant to handle this!!" ;)

Was just so stinking precious seeing all those little faces light up, 
and seem so excited to surprise me! 
Ah! I could just cry again. 
To think about all the teachers and parents planning this for me. 
So sweet. SO sweet.

They had me sit on the stage, 
as all those precious babies gathered around and watch me open all of the beautiful gifts from 
the amazing ladies I work with, and the wonderful parents. 
Adley and I felt so special, and I just feel overwhelmingly blessed to be a part of this preschool. 
I love those sweet babies, and my co-workers SO MUCH. 
Will miss working with them next year, to stay home with our newest addition! 

Thank you, thank you! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment