Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Adley's Nursery

It was so fun coming up with ideas for a baby girl nursery this time!

Originally we were going to go with pale pink and cream.
Maybe some sort of stencil, 
but when it came down to it, 
I decided I wanted to use my Granny's large floral prints.
Not long after, I found a pale bluish gray paint color that I loved, and went from there.

I painted two coats of the gray, along with repainting the half bath the same color. 
I painted the trim with a fresh coat of white, 
then the crib went up, and it was sinking in! 

Over the weeks of my third trimester, 
things slowly started to come together. 








I love sitting in her room now, folding teeny baby clothes, 
rocking in the rocking chair, and imagining holding her in my arms. 

Not long sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment