Friday, December 21, 2012

SNOW

We woke up to snow! 

We were having Uncle Ryan & Aunt Virginia, 
along with the rest of my immediate family over for dinner that night. 

So, being in the Christmas spirit, we were all so excited to wake up to snow! 

The first thing Case said was, 
"I wanna go outside and play!" 

Matt headed off to work, and as I was getting the boys together to go eat breakfast, 
I promised Case that he would be able to play outside later. 

I needed to clean since we were having company over that evening, so as soon as I put Rhett down for a nap, 
I let Case bundle up so he could play on the back deck - as Mommy vacuumed. 
Win - win.




I didn't get much vacuuming done while he was out there though, 
he was cracking me up so much I had to take a million pictures!
Surprise surprise right??





Besides I figured it wouldn't last all that long anyway. 
He did last a little longer than I thought though...I think he's going to love cold weather and snow as much as his Daddy does.

It was also Nanny's birthday, so while we were outside we gave her a call to say, "Happy Birthday!"

About 10 minutes later, I knew he was finished when he said, 
"MOMMY! I AM COLD!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment