Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rhetter Man's First Day

Today was my Rhetter man's first day in the baby room! 

I woke up early to get ready, and to my surprise I had to wake up both of my boys to get going this morning. Usually Case is up at 7:30am on the dot every single morning but he was still snoozing away, and my Rhetter man was still rolled up in a sweet bundle of baby in the middle of his crib. 

It was a chilly, rainy morning a huge change from the near 100 degrees this past weekend. We were all moving a little slower this morning, but eventually all got going, gave Daddy kisses Good-bye and piled into my truck. 



Why does he look SO grown up here?? Such a handsome little man. 

I spent the morning labeling his bottles, wipes, bibs, wipe box, all sorts of things. I used painters green tape with a navy sharpie...it was actually pretty cute! 

It was of course pouring the rain when we finally pulled into the nursery school parking lot, and of course my dinky red umbrella broke as soon as I put it up. Rhett's hood kept falling off and I was trying to hold three bags, hold a two year olds hand, hold a baby and run into school! Good times!

We finally made it into the baby room with Rhett, signed him in, and put his things in his cubby. Luckily, I'm just across the hall with my bigger man so it wasn't too hard on me ;) 

Here he is with one of the teachers. :) 

After "school" I went back over to pick up my littlest man and got the biggest sweetest smile ever! 
They told me he did great, and could tell that he had an older brother because he didn't mind at all when another baby kept taking his toys! Mellow Man. 


I think Rhett had fun on his first day in the baby room :) 
Such a big boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment