Friday, May 13, 2011

Aunt Marie

My sweet, beautiful Aunt Marie passed away last week. 

I woke up to the heart breaking phone call, early Saturday morning, May 7th. 

All day long I was just numb, I felt so guilty for not reacting right away. I think I just couldn't believe it.  I could not wrap my head around the fact that she was gone. My Aunt Marie was always so unbelievably loving, and nurturing. A beautiful woman inside and out. 
My Uncle John and her were so madly in love, I always looked forward to seeing them every time we made the trip to my Granny's house. Their family is so beautiful, so loving. My two cousins Jeremiah and Caleb, their wives and their children are so much fun, and so close.  

Our last conversation was about our pregnancies, I went to visit Granny when Matt had his conference in Colorado. She loved her family with all of her heart. I loved talking to her, she was so easy to talk to, always felt like I was talking to a friend. :)

Aunt Marie will always remain in our hearts, and it is easier to know without a doubt she is in heaven. She loved God, and knew Jesus. She had the most beautiful voice, and used it to praise him. Uncle John and Aunt Marie sang in our wedding, and I will be forever thankful we have it on video. 

Love you Aunt Marie, and your beautiful family. You will be missed dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment