Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Heart is Exploding

My big guy has been showing my little guy a lot more attention lately.

Case has realized that if he talks to his little brother, Rhett will give him a big ol' gummy smile in return. I think it made Case's day the first time it happened. Case just laughed and laughed, and looked at me like "Did you see that?!" 

The other night, Rhett had some tummy time and Case plopped right down next to him, as I grabbed my camera as fast as I could! It is so fun to watch their relationship begin to take off...and I am sooo going to enjoy it before it turns into..."MOM!!! He's touching me!! MOM!! He's looking out of MY window! MOM!!! He won't let me have a turn!!" 
  
:)





Brothers.



Bless his heart, Rhett looks like he is fearing his little life in this one! 

Rhett's making sure Thomas doesn't run over his face!

 There's that big gummy smile!

Love. Love. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment