Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Very Happy Update

Mommy figured out Case's schedule! He was acting sleepy around noon the other day, so I went ahead and put him down...he slept for four hours. FOUR HOURS! I think I was pushing it too far, I think he was getting overly tired and therefore fighting his nap with all of his little might.

Today, I put him down at noon again and he slept for 3 1/2 hours. Ohh the difference a good nap makes, he has literally not stopped laughing today! He laughs at the blocks, he laughs at his toy cow, he laughs if he walks by you, he is laughing at the truck he just picked up and brought to his Daddy, he's now laughing while he's walking, and he's now laughing because he just walked backwards and plopped down...

Ha! Mama loves a happy boy, and good naps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment