Monday, March 22, 2010

Updates & Rambling


Well Case has decided he doesn't like his baby sleeping schedule anymore. I don't know what it is! Does he all of a sudden think he's a big boy or what? 

Granted, the boy is a year and a half now but he still should need/want a decent nap and go to bed at a decent hour right? I think we were a little spoiled by our champion sleeper, and anytime he switches up his schedule (which is actually quite normal as he grows I know but...) we flip out!

A few weeks ago, I realized Case was ready to drop his morning nap, every time I would try to put him down at his previously very normal nap time around 11am he would laugh, giggle, and jump in his crib until I would finally go get him so he could continue playing and running around. Well this worked for about a week because I would put him down around 1pm instead and he would take a good 2-3 hour nap.
Worked for me! 

However....the last few days he's been sleeping about 45 min- 1 hour a day and that's it!!! It would be fine except that he has his cranky pants on for the rest of the day ugh! 

Tomorrow, I'm determined to figure out this nap thing. Maybe we'll go down at 2pm tomorrow instead of 1. We'll see how it goes!


That was my rambling, now here's my Update...

We went to visit our new little addition this weekend! 



Our puppy "Gunner" is 4 weeks old now, and he has grown so much! Matt and I were so excited to go visit him again, but I think it's safe to say Case had the most fun! He squealed when he saw the Mama, Lola and wanted to hold his puppy over and over again. He would plop on the ground, and pat his legs so that we would put Gunner in his lap! He was was very gentle with him when he touched him, but we had to remind him to be easy when he picked him up, he picked Gunner up like he was a stuffed animal poor thing! Although, we won't have to worry about that too long, he'll be twice Case's size in no time at all!


Also, had to show off how beautiful Gunner's Mom and Dad are!
Mama, Lola

Daddy, Howitzer...(hence the name Gunner) :)

We're going to pick our little guy up the second weekend of April, since the first weekend is Easter weekend and we'll be visiting everyone in Ashland (Yay! So excited to see everyone, and it's about time we get to see Mamaw & Papaw! They've been in Texas since the day after Christmas!) 

I think this post definitely fits the title! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment