Wednesday, April 23, 2014

34 week check up

It was a very quick appointment this morning! 

I dropped the boys off at preschool this morning, 
and headed to the hospital. My appointment was at 9:45am, I arrived a little early, 
and was back in my car by 10am! 

Dr. Y didn't have a student with him this time, 
so I was curious to see how I measured! 
I was 36 cm, which means 2 weeks ahead! 

I am getting SO curious to see when Adley will make her appearance! 
Everyone I talk to about it thinks she'll be here early, 
with my measurements I am starting to think the same!

Matt thinks I'll be very early like 2-3 weeks early. 
Ahh! 

I still have some things to check off my to do list before she arrives!!! ;) 
I'm banking on at least 5 more weeks! 

My Doctor has also been joking that she'll be 8 lbs 15 oz, to keep with the trend. 
Case was 6 lbs 15 oz, and Rhett was 7 lbs 15 oz. 
Call me crazy, but I'd be just fine if she wasn't 1 oz away from NINE POUNDS oh my! 
(Of course you know, we just want a healthy baby)

It's so fun to make guesses, it will be fun to look back on when she arrives, 
and see how close we were! 

Getting soooo close! 
Can't believe in 2 weeks, he will begin to check me, and I have a check up every single week. 
Oh my goodness. 

I need a dust ruffle and curtains for her room STAT! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment