Wednesday, April 9, 2014

32 Week Check Up

I couldn't wait to ask him
about this whole measuring ONE MONTH ahead thing. 

He had a student with him this time though, 
not to mention the office was SUPER busy. 
He lets the students lead the appointment,
so that, and the fact that I had on jeans that seemed hard to measure my belly in, 
 had a lot to do with the fact that she measured me very quickly, and blurted out that I was measuring at 32.

I was skeptical of this, as obviously I was measuring way ahead just 2 weeks ago. Hmm. 
{My sister and I talked about it, and wondered if she just panicked and said the # of weeks I am.
(since that is usually how you should measure up)}

I asked him briefly, 
"So I'm measuring back on track?"
and he said "Oh looks like it, back on track."

That was about it. 

Boo. 

Well, I'll see him again in 2 weeks! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment