Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Field Trip

Ever since the Parent Orientation for Little Blessings Preschool, 
we were so excited about the future field trips that were mentioned. 

As fall approached, 
we found out our class would be visiting Boyd Orchard. 
If you know me, you know I'm a teeny bit obsessed with that place. 

So, you can imagine my excitement. 
Also super excited, that Mommy & Rhett could tag along on Case's first field trip!


I mean, seriously. 
Can you tell why we make several a few trips here every fall?


First on the agenda, a hay ride!
Along with doughnuts and apple cider.
Mmm.





...
 Next was pumpkin pickin' 





 ...
 Animal pettin' 




& some playground playin'





We had an amazing time with our amazing teachers & friends,
 and I loved hanging out
with the wonderful Momma's too.

Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment