Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another trip to the orchard...


Did I mention I love our local orchard? 

This would be Case's third trip this year...
1) Nanny & Case's special birthday outing
2) Little Blessings Field Trip
3) Mommy, Daddy, Case & Rhett Trip

You won't hear any complaining from anybody here though! 

Okay, I lied this Saturday I have only one complaint. 
It was PACKED! 
I have to admit, I love when we go on a week day morning, and there aren't lines out the door. 

However, we still had so much fun despite the crowds. 
It was full of energy, and everyone seemed to be having as much fun as we were.






We took another hayride, this time with Daddy.
I swear I could ride all day.

Waiting for the tractor...


The boys love it.






A fun family Saturday afternoon! 
Love spending days with all three of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment