Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crawling. Oh my.

Boy, are we in trouble now! 

Littlest man had his first successful crawl today!

Kara (Aunt Gaga) and Annabelle came to visit today, and we were trying to think of something interesting enough for Rhett to crawl towards. So, we put sweet baby Annabelle on a blanket a few feet away from him - and the boy just started crawling towards his future wife! ;)

I was so giddy, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! I thought for sure we were still a few weeks away! 
Like all new milestones, I thought it was a one time fluke, but like always I was wrong.
He crawled again and again. Then again when Daddy got home. (Yay!)

Sooo...I think it's safe to say we better put the baby gates back up around the kitchen, and that we officially have another little crawler in the house. 
:)

Here are a few pictures of big brother showing little brother how it's done...






So proud of our little guy, even if it does mean he's growing up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment