Friday, January 28, 2011

Pure Bliss

Pure bliss is when your 2 month old sleeps pretty much through the night for four nights straight!
Pure bliss is putting the baby down around 10pm and not hearing a peep out of him until 8am.
Oh my word, it's wonderful.

That week at Granny's did the boy good. He slept in my room in the pack n play that week. Having him right next to me, when he woke up during the night I would put the paci in his mouth instead of picking him up or feeding him. He would settle right back down and fall asleep for usually three or four more hours. So, for a week he began to quickly settle down, and not expect any kind of contact or feeding during the night.

As soon as we settled back into our routine at home, I did the same thing, and this past week he has pretty much stopped even waking up for the pacifier to be stuck back into his mouth.
  
Holy cow, it has been AH-MAH-ZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment