Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting closer!

It's the last day of my seventh month, so I made sure to have Matt take a picture of me TODAY since we haven't taken any other ones this month! Oops!


That means I'll be 32 weeks (entering my eighth month) tomorrow, which means I only have eight short weeks until my due date! It's funny though, when I had 14 weeks left I was panicking thinking that it would just fly by and there was no way I could get everything done, there was so much to do, oh my goodness etc, but now that I'm closer I feel like it's starting to drag by! Rhett's room is a total mess of decorations laying in his crib, and extra furniture has been stashed there until we can find them a new home. Not to mention we need to get all of the baby items (swing, bouncer, bath tub, receiving blankets, bassinet, bottles) back out!

I know I'll hit another nesting streak soon and feel like there isn't enough time again, but until then I'm enjoying being lazy and cuddling with my little guy. :)

September came and went like that. I can't believe we are in the last week of the month, and I only have a couple more Doctor's appointments until they start seeing me EVERY WEEK!

Baby Rhett has been kicking and punching me like a little crazy man. He's too big to do somersaults now, so now he's just streeeetching and making my belly do some serious gymnastics. He's also VERY fond of kicking and punching my bladder! Oh my!

Websites say that baby Rhett is about 3.75 pounds now, and around 16.7 in long. The next two months will be when he (and I) will be packing on the pounds so he'll be ready to make an appearance! We're curious to see if he will be early like his big brother, or if he will make us wait until or past his due date on November 23!

 On another note, Mr. Case man will be attending his very first day of "school" on Thursday! It's a Mother's Morning Out Program, only a few hours but I am so excited for him! We went to visit today and he dove right in and played with the cars and stacking blocks. I think he'll do great! They have a drop in program where I can take him whenever I need to or would like to instead of enrolling and paying monthly. (Which is so nice!) I'll definitely be taking advantage of this for Doctor's appointments (like this Thursday) and to let Case have some play time after this newborn rocks his world!

Can't wait to see how he does on his first day, and can't wait to hear that sweet heartbeat again on Thursday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment