Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Move Baby Move

At our Doctor's appointment on June 7, my nurse asked me if I had started to feel the baby, and I said "Yes, but not everyday" she had told me that this was normal, and that soon I'd start to feel the movements more often.

Well she was right! I forgot so quickly when and how often I started to feel movements with Case, I think I wrote the date down of the first time I felt a flutter, but you forget when they start to really move and twist inside of you...plus with the second pregnancy they say you feel them sooner than with your first. 

As I'm typing this, baby is moving around like crazy! It's still a subtle movement...not like the ones that will come in the next few months where you can see an elbow or foot move across your belly...but it is definitely unmistakable now.

Oh how I have missed the feeling of a baby safe and sound inside my belly, moving, twisting, kicking, swimming. It is absolutely amazing...simply indescribable. 

Love love love it. 
(I'm 17 weeks pregnant today)

No comments:

Post a Comment