Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Where does it go?

I'm talking about time. 

Yesterday, I realized that Case is going to 20 months old on the 22nd of May. 20 MONTHS OLD! That sounds too close to 24 months, which means he's going to be a 2 YEAR OLD! Where did my baby boy go? 

Then I started thinking about the fact that it really is only 4 months until his birthday...and then I started thinking about how Case will be 2 years and 2 months old on the baby's due date...so that means baby is due in only 6 MONTHS?!

I have a feeling that this summer is going to fly by, this pregnancy has already been going at record speed because I am so busy with little man, and I simply don't have the time to think about how many weeks and days I am...I almost forgot I was 13 weeks this week!

I'm sad about my little man becoming a two year old, but excited about him talking more, and becoming more and more like a little person. Also, I'm so anxious to start feeling baby move and twist inside my belly. That is one of the very best things in the entire world. So, I'm having mixed feelings about this whole time flying thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment