Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Second Trimester, and Weekend Fun!

I'm finally there, I am 14 weeks, and officially in the second trimester! Woo hoo!

I started to feel 90% better around the 10 week mark, I still have a rough day here and there, and I still have days where I'm just exhausted, but overall I have been feeling so great! So thankful!

Also! I'm pretty sure I have started feeling the baby!!! I felt something sort of twisting and turning Saturday morning (May 22, 2010), and have felt it here and there since then...so exciting! :) 

...

 On a different note, Matt and I had such a great weekend! Our friends Kyle and Kimmie were getting hitched on Saturday, and since Matt was in the wedding and had rehearsal, and pictures and the whole wedding thing going on... and since we had hoped to spend a day at the lake with our friends, Chase and Alisa, we asked Nanny and Poppy if they'd like to watch Case for us! They said "Yes" (of course :) and so I met Case's Mamaw and Papaw in Moorehead on Friday so they could all spend some time with our sweet little man!

Matt's Mom had saved all of Matt's special toys from childhood (I have vowed to do this now!) and Case had an absolute blast! She had Matt's old playhouse, play car, sand pile, and Matchbox City ready for Case to play with, checking in she told us that he was playing so hard and was having so much fun! I love that Case has such a blast there!

When picking up Case Sunday evening, Matt and I were thanking them over and over again for watching little man so that we could have a busy but fun weekend, and they just kept thanking us for letting them watch him! I know that could seem like a little thing, but it means so much to me and it makes us so happy that they love him so much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment