Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh My!

A lot has been going on in the Williams' Household! 

  1.  I'm still in the first trimester which means I'm EXHAUSTED. Case is such a sweet boy, and so good but it's still very difficult sometimes to keep up with him, and play with him as much as I'd like to. 
  2.  Matt woke up one evening panicked about something, I asked him what was going on and he informed me that we had a fair amount of WATER underneath our kitchen and hallway flooring. (OH JOY!) We talked to our Insurance Agent, and things are starting to come together. It's going to be a long process though! The Servpro guys came in and ripped up the rest of the kitchen floor (Matt started it that evening) they put in EIGHT Industrial Fans that are L-O-U-D and quite annoying! They told us it may take a week or so to dry everything out. I'll just be glad when everything is back to normal and we have FLOORS again! I feel like our kitchen is just a wreck, and I have to enter a wind tunnel to fix all of our meals throughout the day, not fun!
  3. It had been a solid 80+ degrees for about a week, and of course our AC went out. I was absolutely miserable on Friday. I was so hot and overwhelmed with the fans and the allergies that attacked me since the windows had been open for the last few days. It just seemed like one more thing!
  4. We have a Puppy. Need I say more? :) He's actually a very good puppy, he has his moments of nipping and running around like a crazy thing but he's so patient and had been so great with Case, the only thing that's hard is that he doesn't sleep through the night yet! 

I was joking with Matt that at least we were getting all of the hard stuff over with at one time! Shew!


No comments:

Post a Comment