Monday, February 17, 2014

Protective Big Brother

I wanted to remember this sweet little story...

Matt and I took the boys to a McDonald's play place after church on Sunday, 
and a little boy started chasing Rhett around and "Roaring".
For some reason, this scared Rhett, even though, 
literally, as in I'm dead serious that's all Rhett does all day long. Ha!

So Rhett ran over to me a couple of times, 
and told me that the little boy was scaring him, 
I joked with him, that he was just being a T-Rex like he plays all the time.

Well a few minutes later, it happened again, 
but this time Case has witnessed it. 
Case and Rhett ran over to me together, 
along with the little boy. 
Case stood behind Rhett, wrapping one of his arms around Rhett's chest, 
and the other securely on Rhett's head, in complete protection mode, 
staring this boy down, that was still "roaring" away. 

We found out the cute little boy was being a Ninja turtle, 
and the boys went on their way to all play together again. 

It just warmed my heart sooo much to see Case being so protective, 
and taking care of his little brother! 
...even if this time he wasn't in any real danger of a teeny ninja turtle. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment