Thursday, January 2, 2014

18 Weeks

 
Feeling fantastic.
 
Which is a very VERY welcome change from this rough little ride of a pregnancy!
With the boys I felt 90% better by 10 weeks or so,
so when 11,12,13,14,15 weeks went by and I was still feeling pretty gross,
still getting sick, and still exhausted,
it's safe to say I was pretty OVER IT.
Don't get me wrong, I am of course so thankful for a healthy pregnancy so far,
just so tired of feeling so crummy.
 
Right around 16-17 though I started to have longer periods of energy during the day,
I have noticed now though that if the boys and I have a day of running around,
the next day I'm usually so sleepy and have no get up and go.
 
Pushing through though,
and feeling even better at 18 1/2 weeks.
 
This belly of mine is definitely there now, no doubt about it!
Feeling baby kick, flip and punch daily now, and I am LOVING it!
My favorite part of pregnancy, the absolute best.
 
8 DAYS until we know what this baby is!
We are going to take the Case man to the ultrasound,
our office allows kids 5 years old and older to be in the room,
he is so excited, and we are so excited that he gets to a part of this!
When we asked him if he'd like to go with us,
the first thing he said was, "But Mommy, who's going to watch Rhett?"
Sweet boy!
(& Thanks Mommom & Grand-Dad for watching Rhetter in advance!)
 
8 days, 8 DAYS!
Please please go quickly!


1 comment:

  1. You look lovely. Glad you're feeling better and have more energy.

    ReplyDelete