Sunday, June 3, 2012

Celebrating Two Great Men

Papaw has a birthday in late May, and Matt has a birthday in early June. 
So when we can work it out, it's so wonderful that we can celebrate these two wonderful men together! 
It's a perfect excuse to get to see everyone, and to spend a weekend in Ashland together! 
This year, since the Rhetter man was EVERYWHERE, we opened presents on the deck. 
We could trap him in one room that way, plus it was pretty gorgeous so I don't think anyone minded. 
I sure didn't, I would live on their deck if I could. 
LOVE it. 
So after a delicious dinner made by Matt's Mama, 
we headed out to open gifts. 


 Case made a card "all by hi-self" for Papaw this year. :)



The boys and I got Daddy lots of grilling accessories, and a couple of UK t-shirts. 
The little boys helped me make Papaw (and Mamaw) a Welcome Mat, we used their hand prints as the "leaves" of the trees.  (Sad I didn't get a picture!)


It was cool (cool as in mid sixties) that weekend, so we missed out on pool time - but had lots of fun on the previously stated - gorgeous deck. 



Daddy and Rhett watching Poppy and Case down by the pool.

Happy Birthday! 
Papaw turned 81 this year, and Matt turned 30. 
Love those two men so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment