Friday, April 1, 2011

Update in a List

  1. Potty training is going VERY well. He is becoming more and more independent every day. We have moved the little potty seat into the bathroom (as opposed to in the middle of the living room floor) and he goes in there and does his business! If we are just hanging out at home though, I let him run around naked and help him get on the big potty with his Cars potty seat when he needs to go. He calls it his "Racecar! potty seat" :) He LOVES getting his sticker afterward. :) At church last Sunday, he even told me as we were leaving KidStuf that he needed to go! First public potty usage! HA! :)
  2. Rhett is the best baby ever. He smiles all day long! I'll be doing chores or something, and look to check on him and he's just cheesing at me. It always makes me laugh, and melts me every time! 
  3. Case and Rhett playing together is probably the best thing in the entire world. Case is constantly saying "Hi baby Rhett! Hi!" and Rhett always gives him the biggest gummiest smile when he sees him. Rhett is in awe of his big bro. I love it. 
  4. My sweet husband stopped by Wal-Mart for me this week, after a long day. (I begged him to so I wouldn't have to go out with two little ones the next day just for a few things.) When he came home he said "I'm glad you asked me to stop, I was able to give $10 to a homeless couple walking by the Shell Station." I absolutely love that sweet man of mine. 
  5. My nephew Cy played in his first Freshman/JV baseball game over at Dunbar this past Tuesday. Ugh he's so big! It's SO much fun seeing him play high school baseball. LAFAYETTE baseball. We're so excited for baseball season and to watch Cy, Griffin and Avery play! LOVE IT!         
  6. I am having so much fun working on things for baby showers. I can't believe four of our friends are pregnant! Can't wait to meet all of these sweet babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment