Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I Want To Remember

Case: 2 and a half years old.

He has to read his ABC book and the Going to Bed book before bed time. 
Anytime he find a toy that has a scratch, or a sticker is peeling off or anything he says "Uh Oh! Gunner eat it" (cracks me up!)
He gives hugs and kisses like crazy
His "Love you" sounds like "Luh oh"
He can play with his blocks, cars, airplanes and puzzles for hours
He still hates getting his hair washed
He says "Good night"to outside and to the park
He loves to make Rhett laugh
Says "Okaaaaaay" all of the time, and if you ask him to do something. So funny.
Love his stuffed animals. Current favorites are: Bob of course, Horsey, Monkey, Doggy (used to be Griffin's, this is his new favorite!) Teddy Bear (2) and two random little fish.
He is so into movies, he laughs in the right parts and stays so still and quiet in the intense scenes
Loves ovaltine and waffles
Speaking of movies, his favorites are Toy Story (all three), Curious George and GeoTrax (the movie that came with his Train toy from Mamaw and Papaw)
He knows all of his letters and a ton of shapes
Has the sweetest heart
Says Good night and gives kisses to everyone in the family before bedtime (including Gunner)
Oh, and he likes markers...

Guess Mommy shouldn't leave him with markers as she turns over laundry upstairs...oops! ;)

Rhett: A few days shy of 5 months old

Happiest baby EVER
Laughs and smiles and anything and everything, melts my heart
I constantly catch him just cheesing at me as I'm doing chores
Best napper and sleeper ever
He goes to bed around 8pm and sleeps until around 10am most days
 Goes with the flow, always up for anything
Biggest bluest eyes that always make me smile
Touches my face when I rock him for a few minutes before laying him down for a nap or bedtime
I just want to cuddle and squeeze him all day long! 
He LOVES his Daddy, when Daddy comes in the room it is NON STOP laughing and cooing and cheesing - also completely melts my heart!  ...and Daddy's too I think. :)
He is in absolute awe of his big brother, he tries so hard to keep an eye on him at all times, when I feed him his bottles and Case is running around he will twist and turn the entire time trying to keep him in sight- it's so sweet!
Obsessed with his hands (I know all babies are) but I don't remember Case being so enthralled with his, Rhett cracks us up! He will be cheesing and laughing at us, then his hand will get in his line of sight. Then he will literally almost cross his eyes trying to focus on it. He'll watch it so intensely then it he'll move it and it go back to laughing, then Oh...HAND and it will happen all over again. Funniest thing to watch, I'm going to try to get it on video soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment