Sunday, February 12, 2012

Rhetter man's First Hair Cut

I have wrestled with giving Rhett a hair cut for a while now. 
I just couldn't decide. 
Some days, I loved - I mean LOVED his crazy long wispy mullet, with a hint of a curl on the back
...and other days, his little mullet would be sticking out over his pull over, or a jacket and I thought 
"Oh my gosh that has got to go."

Well Case's hair was starting to stick out over his ears, so I had already decided to give him a trim (that actually turned into a full on hair cut - apparently size 4 clipper takes off quite a bit!) so I asked Matt over and over, 
"Do you think we should cut it?" 
"What do you think, I just don't know! Eek!" 

So after Case's hair was cut, and he was running around like a crazy naked monkey, we decided to go ahead and take the plunge with Rhetter. 

It was time, time for his very first hair cut! 





We love it. 
Matt has told me a couple of different times how much he loves his new do, and I do too.
 So much. 
He looks so handsome. 
The only thing though, is that he looks SO BIG! 

Within minutes our baby turned into a little boy.
Here's the big man the next morning, eating his breakfast. 




Handsome.

1 comment: