Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Orchard

Fall is fast becoming my new favorite season. I have always been a summer girl, but for the last few years something about this season always gets to me. The leaves changing colors, the crisp cool mornings, boots and scarfs, fall festivals and of course trips to the orchard!

Sally came up for a Fall Festival, and then we headed out to Boyd's Orchard that evening. One of my favorite places, especially this time of year. 

We fed the cute little goats, and this year Case was old enough to really enjoy the play area they have set up for the kids. This was Rhett's first time out at the orchard, he loved crawling around through the pumpkins, and afterward took everything in from his seat in the stroller ;) 












2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet pictures. We are going Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun!!! I love that place, can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete