Monday, August 16, 2010

A Trip To The Country

Every single time I get into the country I wonder why we don't already live there. We are planning though. One day we will have a home in the country, and our babies and dogs will run around like crazy, and Matt and I will sit on our back porch drinking sweet tea (or beer) and soaking up every single moment! 

Ohh, I can't wait! 

Until then, we have some pretty great friends that let us visit them and their
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S home and land. 

I mean...look at this picture. I think God opened up the clouds just so that he could have a better view :) 



Chase and Alisa invited us and some friends over to enjoy some ah-mah-zing smoked chicken and ribs from Chase's new smoker. YUM. We had also been planning to take Case man to visit their horses, and he absolutely loved it. They have the perfect long country driveway, and we rolled down his window and stopped by the fence and said "Look Case! Horses!" He said "Horsey" about 100 times, and all the horses ran over to the fence to greet him, it was priceless! 

Then we got up close and personal, and Case said "Horsey!" about 100 more times.





...and Chase and Alisa found a toad earlier in the day, and saved it just so Case could check it out! 



Then, of course we got to hang out on the tractor, and look how stinking adorable Alisa is backing up the tractor in her dress and flip flops! 



That is a little guy on a big tractor! :) 


 I don't think there is anything better than being in the country.
I love Kentucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment