Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Visiting the Orchard

Fall has officially fallen upon us, and it has been absolutely gorgeous. The breathtaking colors in the trees, the crisp clean feel in the air, and we have had some beautiful weather, days meant to be spent in a beautiful orchard.

We had a stretch there where it rained almost an entire week, and I told Matt I'd love to go to our local Boyd's Orchard the first day it was pretty again, and we did! However, everyone had the same idea I had, so it was a little bit packed, but we still had fun, especially Case man. He absolutely loved it.

Boyd's orchard is so wonderful, it has a quaint, charming store where you can buy freshly picked apples, and charming country decor.  It has all sorts of pumpkins and gourds out front (perfect for a photo shoot :) and it has an adorable playground, hay stacked high for little ones to climb, hay rides, beautiful orchards, and Case's favorite ... the petting zoo.



















When it was time to leave the animals, Case let us know (quite clearly I might add ;) that he did NOT want to leave his new friends!

Well, we had so much fun at the orchard, I brought Case back the following week during the day. I was hoping the crowd would be no where to be found, and I was right. We had a very leisurely visit, and Case had another fun day running around the petting zoo visiting all of his friends.


We've actually been back a third time now, I think they're going to know our names before too long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment