Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

Let me first say,
I have been feeling preeeettty miserable,
baby #3 is definitely making it's teeny tiny little appearance known.
No doubt about it, I feel pregnant.
 
Thankfully after making a call to my Doctor,
he prescribed me Zofran,
which helps with nausea.
It has helped a lot,
I could literally tell if I was 15-20 min late taking the next dose!
 
So with all of this morning sickness,
anything that was coming up on our calendar had me a little nervous
about how I was going to feel.
 
Thankfully I felt pretty good for Halloween festivities!
which was actually moved to November 1st this year due to a stormy forecast on the 31st.
 
However I must say,
it's a pretty cruel thing to not be able to stomach anything sweet or chocolate this pregnancy, ESPECIALLY around Halloween! Whatever! ;)
(Literally ate a handful of m&ms one day,
felt nauseous for an hour or so, then they all came back up, blah!)
 
Anyway,
on to the cute Halloween pictures!
 



Rhett was very intrigued with his cousin Avery's face paint! 

 
 
Monkey man would be my husband.
The same man who walked into the house like this, while I had my back to him getting the boys costumes and clothes together...freaked me out!!
 
He ran by Kroger on the way home, and said it was on super sale,
he is crazy!
 
 
 I mean, honestly we couldn't take him seriously the entire night.
Ha!
 



 
The sweet Anderson girls!

 
 Cute Ely and his sweet Momma!



Here's the Marshall crew, plus Cy's adorable girlfriend Lucy!


They dressed as each other for Halloween!
They were hilarious, and um, cutest couple ever!


The Rhetter man got a little tired, we made it our usual route,
which isn't very long yet. I have a feeling it will get longer and longer the bigger the boys get. ;)

So much fun,
and the boys ate way too much candy.
...and also way too interested in candy to take another picture. :)


...and baby in my belly still doesn't like chocolate, which is seriously just WRONG!!!
We're going to have a talk about this when baby arrives. :)


Love making these memories,
hope everyone had a great Halloween this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment