Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seriously?

Is it seriously time to plan a 1st birthday party?




Surely not! However, this Mama did give birth to the best baby boy in the entire world about 11 months ago, so I guess that means it's almost time for a 1st year celebration!


We're going to have a cook out at the house, with lots and lots of balloons and of course a big cake, I mentioned to Matt the other night that I might make cupcakes for everyone and Case would have his very own cupcake for his "cake"...well Matt immediately disagreed and without twisting my arm hardly at all, we both decided that we'd go ahead and go all out and get Case a big ol' birthday cake, I mean he only turns 1 once right?


I recently read an article on First Birthday Parties, warning parents not to get too fancy, because they won't even remember it, right? Well, we're certainly not spending a fortune, but I am a true believer that pictures are absolutely priceless. I want the pictures with balloons everywhere in the background. I want the pictures with cake all over our boy from his hair down to his belly, I want paper flying, smiles, family, friends, and laughing...ok I'm getting pretty excited now!



No comments:

Post a Comment